Marketing Your Property
- Your house will be in Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and a lock box will be installed so that the real estate community may show prospective buyers immediately.
- Internet sites such as Realtor.com, Zillow, Craigslist, as well as MLS, are all utilized for maximum advertising coverage.
- Open Houses are a great tool, and we do them on weekends as well as during the week; open houses are also advertised on internet sites.
- An Information Book is placed in the home near the agent sign-in sheet that includes all pertinent information
- We arrange marketing tours to real estate agents, and promote your property at our office meetings.
- All offers will be reviewed and presented to you, explaining the contract, contingencies, and other areas for consideration.
- We will be there for all phases of the transaction, including counter-offers, back-up offers, inspections, and communicating with the buyer’s agent to ensure a smooth closing.
Closing the Transaction
- We will review the closing documents with you and answer any questions.
- Once everything is finalized, the funds have been disbursed, and the deed recorded, only then we will hand the keys over to the new buyer.